- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that God created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them, both visible and invisible.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man. He was born to the virgin Mary and spent his life teaching us about the Kingdom of God. He was crucified, died, and was buried. On the third day he rose from the dead, providing salvation for all who believe. We believe that Jesus ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father. One day he will return to judge the living and the dead and make all things new.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is equal with God the Father and God the Son. He convicts us of our sin, comforts the faithful, guides us to all truth, and transforms us into new people in Christ.
- We believe in the holy Christian church, the importance of living in community with other believers, the resurrection of our bodies, and everlasting life.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the Word of God, containing the only way to salvation, and that it is the rule and guide for all Christians. At its core, the Bible communicates the unified story of the creation of the world, the fall of humanity, and the redemption of mankind through Jesus Christ. We believe that without faith in Jesus Christ, true repentance, forgiveness of sins, and following after Christ, no one can be a true Christian.
- We believe that baptism and communion are to be practiced by all Christian societies, but the manner in which this is done ought to be left to the judgment and understanding of every individual.
Our Core Values
New Creations –
Becoming new people through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
New Beginnings: We have been given a fresh start in life through Christ. We are called to flourish as new creations, anticipating our future resurrection in our lives now.
Spiritual Growth: We become more like Christ by the transforming power of the Holy Spirit as we live according to God’s Word.
Authentic Community: We are designed to be in community with God and others. An authentic community is loving, honest, open, real, and vulnerable. Life transformation takes place in community. We are to be a community of all generations, cultures, nationalities, and social classes.
Reflecting the praise of God’s creation back to him
Community Worship: We gather together to celebrate the saving acts of God in Christ. We do this in a way that is culturally relevant and holds firm to our core beliefs.
Prayer: We are in a constant conversation with God. We praise him, thank him, and ask him to sustain us.
Bringing God’s justice, beauty, peace, freedom, and love to the world
Gift-Oriented Ministry: We are all uniquely wired to serve God and others in different ways. We flourish as new creations when we serve in ways that line up with our unique wiring.
Evangelism: We are called to share with the world the message of forgiveness and transformation in Jesus Christ.
Service: We are called to tend to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of others, both locally and globally.